me me and oh ya me!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Oh my god!!!

life rocks!!! lol school is good ! friends are good!! and home is ....haha...okay. Jazzy haha ur ground work went well now don't back down now!! lol good luck to the volley ball team!!! U guys are gonna kick ass!!!! i know ya will. anyways kaitlyn hope ya had a good b-day! and i wanna c u driving lol haha and one day we will swim with the dolphins!!!! AND OH MY GOSH!!! i get to go for my N!!!!! in december! oh ya! i can't wait!! I'll come visit everyone when i get it. haha if i get it. wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger lah dee dah said…

    HAPPY EARLY B DAY !! i wanna be the first one to say it !! so there , take that all you other bitches who thought you were teris favorite !! not anymore !!
    toodles love ya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home