me me and oh ya me!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Wow ! holy crap

I am sure you have all heard about the massacre in virgina by now. 32 people were killed! I mean wow talk about scary. I just wanted to say Rest in peace. I think it is so sad that people have to resort to that. its so scary and so sad. I can't believe that things like that happen. I want to say to all the kids still at virgina tech i'm sorry and I can't even imagine what you guys are going thru and all the good friends you must have lost. to the victims and there familys i want to say rest in peace and remember them as they were full of life and happy. We will all remeber the day that 32 people lost there life at virgina tech.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    When I heard about this in the news I just wondered how anyone could do such a thing. They must have been truly sick in their minds to kill so many people.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Ter bear!! said…

    yes i agree. it's so sad

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    It is hard to imagine why anyone would do a thing like that, and the saddest thing is that this is not the first time a shooter has opened fire on a school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home