me me and oh ya me!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Awesome weekend!!!!!

I had a great weekend!!! jaz , nicole and guitanna you guys are awesome!!! we have to actually watch those movies sometime!! lol oh my gosh it was a great b-day thanks guys. and hey this weekend will be just as good!! jaz looking forward to your party!! god it feels so weird to be 17!! i don't feel like i am old enough to be 17 lol but oh well it is awesome 1 more year and i am going to visit kim!! lol And 2 more months and I can get my license i am gonna come visit You all!! OK got to go but I'll clue u guys in on my boring ass life some more later lol

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    hope it was good!! Hahaha... just a couple more months till you can get your N!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home