me me and oh ya me!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wow wow wow!!


I hate life !! Grrrrr no I don't I just am really stressed out recently. for good reason but i just think maybe i will tell you about that later. Life is just a little messed up lately but i don't wanna talk about it now. So anyways lol go CANUCKS GO! lol (I love how i just change the subject.) I know without luongo they would be nothing but hey they are doing okay. if it wern't for the nedermiers maybe they would win! lol SO GO CANUCKS GO! If the sedins could score a little more and the whole team could avoid power plays then maybe they would be winning more! But hey i am just proud they got past the first round!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

    Teri you're awesome!! I do love how you change the subject! I'm sorry you feel so stressed :( Things will get better though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home