me me and oh ya me!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

it's snowing!!! :( awww


It's snowing!! brrrrrrr!! I actually really like summer better than winter. all winter i dream of swimming and riding and tanning outside in the bright sun and all summer i dream of sleding and making snowmen and snowangels! why can;t it be the other way around? i would love it if in the winter i actually wanted it to winter and in the summer I wanted it to be summer! but oh well lol I will just frezze thru the winter and then i will cook all summer! lol oh well thats just how it goes i guess

1 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Hey hun! Awesome post! Haha and I think that we can all agree with you .. It is starting to get a little too cold! But oh well we're tough!! LOL And Halloween was an awesome night .. I had alot of fun with you, Todd, and Ryan!! I was awesome! Anyway, when there's enough snow me and you will make some snowmen.. Okay?
    x0x0 >< >< Love Kaitlyn >< >< x0x0

     

Post a Comment

<< Home