me me and oh ya me!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

ok so any advice people?????


What do you do when someone you love is about to make a huge mistake? do you talk to them about it or do you let them fall on thier ass and then pick themselves up? at least that way they learn somthing, right? or maybe they don't and then they just continue going down hill. and then you never get them back. it sucks! so any advice? do I say sumthin? or do I just let it go? I need help!!! what would you guys do? would you talk to them about it? even if it meant fighting with them? I just don't know. but hey I guess no one really knows what to do........so any advice????

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Doodle Bop said…

    KICK HIS A.S.S TERI!!!! i think he needs to crash and burn a few more times LOL

    xoxoxoxoxox
    luv ya hun

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Let him crash!! Make him realize what a great girl you are and how big of a mistake he is making. But babe. if he can't give you all the happiness you deserve then you deserve someone better. He doesn't even know what the hell he wants!!! So, just let him fall.

    I know you love him but you going back to him isn't gonna make him fix his own mistakes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home