me me and oh ya me!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

winter is here (along with the colds!! :( )


well winter has arrived in all it's frozen roads ,cold winds glory. and although I like winter and love christmas you can never go thru a winter without getting about a thosuand colds ! I feel one coming on right now! hold on....i have to sneeze... lol. every winter people sniffle , sneeze and cough passing on those wonderful things we call germs on to the next unsuspecting victim. and the cough, sniffle and sneeze some more! it is a never ending cycle we expirence in the wonderful land of canada! geezz i got to go i need a drink ..... i am coughing to much lol bye bya for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Haha Teri! Awesome blog post! Haha I liked how your all like 'hold on I gotta sneeze' haha sorry that just made me laugh. I'm in a good mood so don't mind me! but anyway I love your blogs they're pretty good!
    Love ya pookie!
    Kaitlyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home