me me and oh ya me!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

last day of school!!!

it's the last day if school and i am exstactic!! this summer will hopefully help me with a lot of things. And next year i will hopefully bring a lot better things than this year. And it will be my grad year! so hopefully summer and a break from life will bring good things. as for Writing 11 it's over. and i forgot to buy a yearbook!!! :( i am so sad. well maybe they have an extra they will give me. lol key word MAYBE! lol well hey summer's here and i am outtee!!!!!

p.s
writing was a good class and i liked learning about pictures and i enjoyed writing for the yearbook and newsletter!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Ter,
    I hope you have an awesome summer and hopefully I will be able to see you! Just dont keep thinking about "you know who" and go and have some serious fun. You deserve it hun!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    bahhhhhhhh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home