me me and oh ya me!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

do you ever wonder????


do you ever wonder what puts the stars in the sky? or wonder what makes the world go round? or why it is a big country maybe but still a small world? you can run into anyone , anywhere , anytime. i always wonder what would have happended had I lived somewhere else. i would have diffrent friends, differnt school , diffrent life pretty much. how wierd would that be? i have no idea but i don't wanna know if it would be good wierd or bad wierd. And I have a shout out to my girl jaz!!! I hope you are having a great time over there in ottowa!! i am way to jealous hun!! see ya soon and ,miss ya! and to everyone else i wanna know what u wonder about!!! so comment and let me know what you wonder about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home