me me and oh ya me!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

whats your favorite love story???



ok so now that i know your guys favorite movies lets get more specific.....lol whats your favorite Love story????? I love watching a good love story. it makes you believe in that fairy tale love. it makes you think anything is possible. anything can happen. I love the movie Hope floats and Ever after and The Notebook. Why do you think people like watching love movies? I think people like it because the people in the movies have flawless relationships . They live happily ever after no matter what. Real life and Real love is not like that. we have fights and need time apart and lets face it no one is perfect. And no relationship is either. maybe we would all do good to remember that. so what is your favorite love story???

5 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Oh boy I have so many love stories. Like The Notebook and A Walk To Remember. I like love stories cuz it shows you how great love can be through life and not through dreams.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh what one? I love so many...
    Ever After
    A Walk to Remember
    ... and i can't think of more right now... but watch, in a couple minutes, I can name about 20 more... haha

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    I really like Pride and Prejudice.....oh, and While You Were Sleeping is good, but its more of a comedy :)

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    I really liked the movie Serendepidy. Last Dance was good too. ^_^

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    Ooooh Serendipity is definitely a good one Luise! I love that movie :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home