me me and oh ya me!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

whats your favorite movie???



my favorite movie is ......hahaha i don't have one. i have to many favorites. i like the movie Troy because is has an amazing story line. and i like 8 seconds because it has great footage of a ledgend. And i love the notebook because it is such a wonderful love story. Movies can be a great escape from everyday life and they can make you belive in things you never thought possible. so let me know what your favorite movie is and why!!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Ms. Wadlegger said…

    Favorite movie - mmmm - tough one. So many good ones. Love Contact with Jodie Foster and Matthew Mac whatshisname - questions spirituality and faith. Also love Pricilla, Queen of the Dessert - fabulous music, costumes and scenery. Great story about friendship and belonging. Seen either one?

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    I looooove 8 Seconds, it is so awesome! I have a lot of favorite movies too, but Pirates of the Caribbean is definitely up there.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww... The NoteBook is such a good movie... I love it :)

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Doodle Bop said…

    YAY for Cars! I <3 Mater!

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Well Teri I have toooooo many favs. but the ones I can think of right now are: Cars, She's The Man, The Notebook (aww), Pulse, Pirates Of The Caribbean Dead Man's Chest... and ya MANY MORE!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger S.S.S.S said…

    MY favoite movie is.... PIRATES OF THE CARIBEEN 1&2!!!!!1111 Booo ya baby. best movies in a long time. o ya and the Harry Potter movies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home