me me and oh ya me!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

why does life test us??

Life gives us tests to pass and i am not talking about math test and drivers exams..i mean the big tests .....like who you will be in this life...and what you want to do with it....I mean your loves tests you , your friends test you, and even your family...and school definalty does...and maybe just maybe if we can make it thru those tests we will be a better person for it...but what if you just want to give up?? what if you just say no i won't try anymore...what happens then?? I don't know but i think that if you give up you will hit rock bottom ..and when you hit the bottom the only place to go is up. right? so if we pass lifes tests maybe we can be better people.....those are my thoughts anyways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home