me me and oh ya me!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Kaitlyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i was sitting one day with my friend kaitlyn i asked what should I blog about?? she replied with a giggle me!!!!!! so here it is !! all about kaitlyn!! Katy is 16 years old and lives in svenville just outside of clinton. She is in grade 11 and does really well in school she has 5 siblings and lives with her dad and stepmother. She is going out with ryan kucera and is extreamly happy!! lol she is soooooo much fun!! her fav band is three days grace or nickel back or linkin park. she is hyper and happy go lucky all the time!! all in all she is awesome!!!! lol so there you have it kaitlyn !!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    YAY! I rule! Yeah that's right people, Teri loves me more than all of you!!!!!! lol I know, arn't I awesome??? Hahaha jk and yes I am REALLY happy. :D

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    Yeppers Kaitlyn is definitely awesome! She's definitely cool to hang out with, too!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Ryan said…

    teri u tell it liek it is she really is fun to be with and is always random which is very interesting

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger ~Melissa~ said…

    ummm actually i think total opposite of all of them! haha jk i suppose! but i have to like her i guess!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home