me me and oh ya me!

Monday, January 15, 2007

LIFE IS AWESOME!!!!!


LIFE ROCKS!!!!! life is great right now!!!! I have a nice happy home (sometimes lol) awesome parents , a sister i miss so much it hurts(kim), great friends (kaitlyn, Ryan, tonya, remi, tanna) and a boyfriend Who i can't seem to get enough of(Todd). (quit thinking those sick thoughts!! lol i didn't mean that literally!!! don't deny it I know what u are thinking!!) lol i hate to be one of those happy go lucky people who bubbles on about how life is sooooooooooooo awsome but hey if life is good why not enjoy it well it lasts???? !!!!! srry i am not trying to rub it into anyone's face but i am happy and feel like sharing!!! because who knows how long it will last right????? anyways love ya all and write me and let me know how your life is going!!! i want to know what makes you smile!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Doodle Bop said…

    yup life kicks butt hunny! love ya i'm glad everything is going in a good direction for you!!<3!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger S.S.S.S said…

    ouch, not even get mentioned in the great friends list. sorry that im not a great friend to you. my bad.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Yupp life is awesome! Like you said, it's cuz of great friends, family, and ryan. lol you all make me smile I love you all soooo much!!!!! x0x0x0x0x

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    hey why not be happy that life is awesome? and good friends and family definitely make it that way! i'm so glad you're happy :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home