me me and oh ya me!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BORING!!!

i have been major bored lately! has anyone else??? it is exam time and i really hate it!!! It sucks to be cooped up studying and stuff. not to mention that the exams are majorly hard and a lot of work. but exams are also a good thing because it means the end of a semester! it means new classes and hopefully more interesting ones! I am looking forward to the change of semester because I am one step closer to being out of grade 11 and one step closer to grade 12 and freedom!!!!!! I can't wait for this summer (even tho i'll be spending it working!). what do you think about the new semester? are u looking forward to it? or are you actaully dreading your new classes? i wanna kno what you think and why!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    t i so cant wait until Grad, and the trip and TRU in September!!! W00T!

    ok those are my "thoughts"
    luv ya babe!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shoot that screwed up!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    I'm so looking forward to the new semester for the same reasons you are! Gets us one step closer to freedom!!! Woot Woot!!!!!!!!

    Luv ya hunnie
    Kaitlyn x0x

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    Yeah, I have definitely been bored lately too! I think I was kind of getting tired of my classes, so I'm really looking forward to the new semester! I think English 12 is gonna be lots of fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home