me me and oh ya me!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Falling


There is a saying that once you hit rock bottom , you can only go up. I am not entirely sure i believe that. what if you break through the rock and keep falling..... i don't think it is the rock that stops you from falling...i think it is the support system you have that holds you up. my support system is my friends, family and boyfriend. Without them i would break through the rock and just continue to fall. life is not easy but with the right support system you can handle anything. well at least thats my theory. Somtimes they might let go and let you fall for your own good. but all in all they are what catches you when you stumble, and what picks you up and dusts you off when you fall. My mom and Dad catch me , my friends catch me and Todd catches me. without my support system I would just give up. who is your support system??? who catches you?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    I will tell you who catches me Miss Teri-Lynn ....
    That would be all my awesome buds, Ryan, and my sister, oh and sometimes my mom and dad. Haha

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    Usually, it's my sister and friends who catch me when i fall. Except when i slip on the ice of course, then i just land on my....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home