me me and oh ya me!

Friday, February 23, 2007

GRRRRRRRRRR


oh people stress me out. well only certain people and only sometimes. i really don't know what to do to get through to this person. I have talked to him, forget talked i have practically begged and it didn't fricken do any good! what else can i do? I really don't know how to get my point across ! And i really am at my wits end! Any ideas?? because i am fresh out of ideas and i have no clue where to go from here. i mean seriously what else can i do?????

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Doodle Bop said…

    errr...well maybe try beating him lol, just kidding that or let him fail miserably, or maybe just give up like everyone else and he might get pissed off and try and prove you wrong lol! So if this about todd, he has surprised people before so paitence young grasshopper :P luv ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home