me me and oh ya me!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Todd

For the last 4 and a half months (wow- well wow for me anyways lol) i have been dating Todd Robinson. haha most of you know him and when i thought about what to Blog about he came to mind (huh what a surprise right lol) He is in grade 12 (yes he will grad!! ) and Is 18 years old. he is a really great guy. It took me awhile to realise that(2 years to be exact lol) but i figured it out eventually lol. when i first met him my first impression well...i thought he was an ass to put it frankly lol but as i got to know him i saw how great he was and well now things are going great. He lives with his parents (scott and jill) and has 3 brothers (Tyler, Eric and Greg.) He works out at the mill on weekends. I can't think of much else to say but lol if you get past the smart-ass comments and get to know him he is a great guy really.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Doodle Bop said…

    i love this pic of you guys its sooooo cute, i want a man who will take a pic of him doing that! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home