me me and oh ya me!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Men suck!


I am soooooooooooooo frusterated with men! they say they don't know how to deal with us! They can't understand us? HA! yeah right! I think men just try to piss us off! I mean who is that clueless? I mean i am not saying all men suck but hey quite a few of them are clueless! I mean u talk to them, you can even beg them and they still change for a couple of hours and then they go right back to being there old clueless forgetful self! I mean god! A girl can be on the point of tears and what do they do? They say "there, there" and " I love you" and thinks it all good . well news flash! IT'S NOT ALL GOOD!!!!!!!! If you do the same thing wrong again then we are still unhappy! holy! i think it is compleatly possibly for a guy to change or at the very least try! Until then my guy can stay the heck away from me until he can apologize and learn!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Doodle Bop said…

    yikes,poor clueless todd will he ever learn? well at least your not alone!

    luv ya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home